Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Scratching My Head Confused


Last night I talked to J and he said I'm coming over tomorrow night, I said great I'll see you then. At lunch he called and didn't say he had changed his mind. We were just talking about normal stuff and I told him what i was making for dinner and that it would be ready when he got here. So I made dinner I made him a plate and put it in the microwave and 4 o'clock came and went. No call, no text!

5 o'clock I texted him and asked if he was coming and he said probably not! WTF! So I went on about my business although not happy that he stood me up but I had things to do. He sent me several texts in between my errands this evening and my not so timely responses pissed him off! SERIOUS!

Then he sent this "ok I give, ur done w me that's cool needs to b anyway ur to shady 4 me anyhow"
What? Did he just dump me through a text?! We weren't dating and he wasn't obligated to break up or even respond to me and who does that! This is exactly why I don't date younger men (boys)!

Shady? me shady? I'm the most upfront honest female he has ever been with and I must have intimidated him to the point of breakage! Whatever J ...moving on!

2 comments:

  1. You should tell dude that normal men do not let sexual frustrations go untreated and that he obviously needs someone who doesn't have any needs to fill. Move on babe! He is a waste of a good pair of balls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely moving on. T came to see me this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete