Sunday, September 26, 2010

Odds and Ends



So here's the scoop...J is still being nice and we are having a great time together! CL is wanting to have dinner sometime this week. M called tonight and wants to get together for lunch this week. J and I haven't set boundaries or defined our little situation yet and neither of us are bringing up the "relationship talk" so we are just taking it a day at a time.

My sister and I are still not talking and I'm OK with that! I am her sister I'm just not her friend!

I haven't seen the girl I have a "kissing crush" on in almost 3 months but I had a dream about her last night. I suppose because I had her on my mind and wrote that blog about her is the only reason why.

I have been tooling about the blog world looking for some more interesting bloggers to follow and came to realize that most of the blogging world have blogs about religions and faith and their family. Huh well guess I'm just an odd blogger! lol

I enjoy the blogs I follow and my fellow bloggers that are following me! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your posts too! :)

    I hope you and your sister will finally talk soon. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chin up hun-one foot in front of the other

    ReplyDelete