Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stalkers Are Creepy!



Well Monday started off pretty well but at dinner time my ex showed up! Now I would say this was an intentional visit, considering he lives two hours away! Creepy? YES!




So he shows up out of the blue and not empty handed. He brought gifts! Yes even more creepy! So anyway trying to not be pissy about it even though it extremely irritated me, I let him stay for dinner. Where he proceeded to judge me for everything I said and did. Then yelled at my child for bumping into him on the couch! Seriously! So after a short dinner and a short stay I asked him to leave and he wasn't happy about it! I suppose he thought he could drop by for some sex, two hours away! HELLO! CREEPY!



I get ill when people don't give me the respect the I give them! Seriously don't show up at my house uninvited. Especially if your going to be rude to my son and judge me for being single!

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have even let him in....seriously. Uninvited men...from your past...who have mental disorders do not get dinner invitations...ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that is creepy as heck. You had every right to feel the way you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I just wonder what would have happened it I had been here entertaining another man when he pulled up? What a dumb-ass to drive 2 hours here and two hours back to see who and what I was doing! Creepy!

    ReplyDelete