Monday, November 14, 2011

My Engagement :)


So a lot has happened since my last entry. First I got
engaged in June to the most wonderful and amazing man I have ever met. I have
never been in love till now. My family keeps telling me that they have never
seen me this happy and telling my fiancé that they have never seen me in love.
So now, here come all the details.

We went on a family vacation to the beach back in June, with
our children. Apparently our kids don’t love the beach as much as we do; they
were not pleased that we got to spend 11 days at the beach. They were ready to
go home after they 4th day.

On our sixth month
mark he got down on one knee on the beach at sunset and ….forgot what he wanted
to say…lol apparently he was extremely nervous! It was so cute, so before he
could even get a word out of his mouth I was screaming YES-YES-YES, and he
informed me I couldn’t answer the question before he asked it…
. Happily engaged, we enjoyed the rest of our vacation.

Upon returning from vacation a newly engaged couple we
decided that living an hour apart in different states wasn’t going to work out
for us, we decided to buy a house and move in together. So him as his daughter
moved in first, then my youngest son and I moved in a few weeks later.

5 comments: