Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Olympic Gold Winning, Ice Cream Eating, and Peaches Sex!






A while back I posted a blog about naughty thoughts and invited everyone to send me their naughty thoughts anonymously and I finally got one . I am totally excited to share with my fellow bloggers a mans naughty thoughts. 

Men as we know are wired different. Therefore their fantasies are a wee bit different and possible twisted in the opposite direction. With that being said, I am posting a fantasy that was emailed to me from a man to put on my naughty list. We will refer to him as N. I found his fantasy quite interesting and intriguing , I hope you all enjoy a little naughty thoughts from a mans view.

Slamming you up against the wall biting your neck while I tear your panties off of you. Take my other hand an hold both your wrists up against the wall as I pat you down for weapons an wetness ....I run my hand down your thighs and up against your swollen and hard clit, siding my fingers through your wetness, as my finger runs through your wet lips I look into your eyes with passion and fire and I slowly go down and put your legs on my shoulders as I shove your pussy up into my watering mouth and I lick and suck your clit...I feel it pulsating in my mouth and swelling with excitement ...I suck, lick, suck , lick, lick spreading your pussy lips with my tongue and going inside and tongue fucking your juicy sweet pussy ...juices are everywhere ...my mouth and face covered in you as I go back for more.....

 You're clawing my head forcing me to get a face full of Vitamin E (My name, lol). I can't stop tasting you, as you taste sooooo damn good. It's like the sweet nectar from a peach, with all the juices in my mouth from you. I step back and admire my work for a minute as your dripping and soaked lips are just quivering and shaking. You have sweat dripping down your brow unto your nose and down your face it rolls.

You look at me really angry and say EAT YOUR FUCKING LUNCH NOW!!!! I say YES MAAM. I grip your ass with my big hands and go back to work on you like a kid eating a ice cream. I glance as you bite your lip, your start shaking and pulsating as you scream loud OH MOTHERFUCKER OH SHIT OH OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........

You drop and start breathing heavy saying yes, yes, yessssssssssssssssssssssssss that's what I have needed for the last 5 years. oh baby, its yours!!! Thank you thank you for clearing all that cum that was up inside of me that needed to be released. I look at you and laugh and say "OH YOU'RE NOT DONE YET!. I bend you over and commence to pounding your sweet soaking pussy, POUND POUND POUND as your ass cheeks clap together from me fucking you from behind. you screaming trying to catch your breath saying oh my god...yes yes yes.

 I stop and look at you and say, I DIDN'T TELL YOU, YOU COULD SPEAK, now you have to suck on my black cock, and you start sucking on it like your going for the gold in the Olympics. I stop you before you make me cum and I start fucking you again. but you enjoyed the taste of my dick in your mouth that you start talking again. so once again I make you suck on it and obey your master, but you keep on talking, so I take the head of my dick and slowly penetrate your ass and u tense up and I say if you don't be a good girl I'm gone pound this hole next. you say yes daddy. I go back to fucking your pussy and I can feel you tense and squeezing my cock as I thrust one last time and explode all in you........



Now that is some serious passion! Thank you N for your open and honest naughty thoughts. 

1 comment: